At Mesagraph, we enjoy an environment of collaboration and fun. Smart people foster innovation and creativity and keep our projects challenging and improving.
Mesagraph unlocks the value of social media to help organizations and individuals make faster, better decisions. Mesagraph is a real-time search and discovery platform for social media. Its premier Web-based application, Meaningly allows individuals and organizations to gain meaningful insights from Twitter for crisis mitigation, trend identification, CRM, product marketing and helps you stay on top of your interests.
Mesagraph is a fast growing startup in the field of the Social Media Analytics. We are currently seeking individuals with sales experience and proven track records of selling SaaS products and IT Services. Candidates with backgrounds in tech or online marketing are strongly encouraged to apply. The ability to adapt, learn quickly, think out of the box with our technology, and able to work in a demanding, but fun, startup environment is key.
- Meeting and exceeding aggressive sales goals and overall objectives.
- Demonstrating the value of products and offerings through face-to-face contact.
- Developing sales strategies prior to contacting designated markets, using a variety of visuals, including Internet layouts and other sales aids. You will formulate client advertising recommendations, which are specifically designed to meet your customer's needs and objectives.
- Handling an aggressive schedule of daily sales contacts.
- Schedule, organize, and prioritize work to meet both customer and company goals and deadlines.
- Visiting client business locations to obtain critical information about client markets and challenges.
- Weekly activity includes am meetings and the remaining time in the field.
- 1-5 years consecutive years of successful, cumulative commission outside sales experience.
- IT Services and Software sales preferred but not required
- Cold calling experience / prospecting for new sales a must 2+ yrs
- Commission driven.
- Willing to work in a strong objective and quota driven environment.
- Some travel may be required
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills
- Strong work ethic
- Desire to succeed
- Active Social Media user, especially Twitter and Facebook
- MS Word, Excel, CRM, Social media and on-line marketing tools are required.
Data analysis is key to improving our core algorithms. As we extend our platform, we are looking for people to help go through massive amount of d ata and derive knowledge from it. In order to do this, we need talented individuals with experience with Machine Learning and Statistical Programming. Our ideal candidate will be able to sustain the high-paced environment of a start-up. You love learning new tricks and are always on the bleeding edge. You're comfortable jumping in the deep end, independent while still able to take directions and a fast learner. You bring an energetic, fun and creative approach to your work. This job is based in our headquarters in Paris and you will report to our Chief Scientist.
- Develop, implement, and provide ongoing analyses of key metrics
- Efficiently and effectively find important indicators in our massive dataset
- Suggest and execute experiments to test the influence of changing our core algorithms using techniques such as A/B testing
- Help build and shape products that are driven by huge datasets
- MS/PhD in Mathematics or Computer Science
- 3/5 years experience working with big datasets, using techniques such as MapReduce
- Experience with recommender systems
- Knowledgeable in Machine Learning and Statistical Programming
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Maintain and improve components of the entire Mesagraph platform
- Write and deploy robust server-side code for high-volume web-based applications
- Implement analytics and monitoring routines
- Develop prototypes quickly
- Interns management
- A solid foundation in computer science, with strong skills in data structures, algorithms, and software design
- Love to learn new stuff quickly
- Coding skills in Python and JAVA, shell scripting, SQL
- Knowledge of network programming, message queuing, and server side web technology
- Extensive knowledge of Unix/Linux command line, and major Open Source common tools
- Version control system
- Fluent English
- Optional: Open Source developer, basic understanding of semantic web and NoSQL technology
- MS/PhD degree in Computer Science
- 3/5 years experience
- Translate requirements and vision into a final product
- Incorporate users' feedback into applications
- Implement website analytics
- (X)HTML / CSS2 integration, using the latest W3C accessibility guidelines and other requirements
- HTML5 / CSS3 integration for mobile sites
- Responsive design
- Release planning
- Interns and subcontractors management
- Passionate about the web and social networks
- Web technology understanding, client side and server side
- Web navigator ecosystem knowledge
- Really good coding skills and discipline
- Knowledge of Linux command line, Open Source common web stack
- Version control system
- Ability to deliver in time in an ever changing startup environment
- Fluent English
- 2/3 years in web development
- Dataviz building is a plus
- Management experience is a plus